God's financial provision



I've seen God provide for me financially so  many times and in so many ways during my time of singleness. I firmly believe that obeying God with my finances by tithing is directly correlated to His financial provision. I've been trying not to stress about money lately. I've also wrestled with not wanting to work full time yet so that I can be available to the kids. Even when kids are older, having a parent at home after school, if possible, is so beneficial. But working part time certainly makes finances tight. I keep praying that God will continue to provide for me. The following things have come my way within the last two weeks. I've had two people ask me to take care of their pets for pay. I received a reimbursement check from my chiropractor because apparently my insurance kicked in some towards the bill, which doesn't make sense because they don't cover chiropractic care at all. I got new tires and felt scammed and overcharged, so after giving a negative (but polite) review online, the manager called me to come back in and he refunded me some money. Then I sold some old crib bedding that I had never gotten rid of and made some cash.  Little blessing! Three of those things happened within 24 hours.  I love when God wants to show me that He's taking care of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will It Ever Be My Turn?

Tears in a Bottle

Physical Touch